How much of a buzz is there in your building?
- Do you know where your organisation is heading and how your leadership will take it there?
- Do people working in your organisation always do what you want them to do?
- Is your team consistently enthusiastic, engaged and motivated to do its best?A Buzz in the Building will change the way you think about your business. The wisdom and stories gleaned from Kate Mercer’s lifetime of working with business leaders make this book an engaging and inspirational read. Kate takes you through the mindsets and skills that are required to create an organisation that functions as smoothly and organically as a beehive.When you’ve read A Buzz in the Building readers will know how to:
- Create great teams of people who know where your organisation is going and are enthusiastic about playing their part in getting there
- Communicate so that people do what you want them to do – willingly and without having to be chased all the time
- Build a brilliant organisation that is as successful as the business it supports, that clients want to work with, and new employees want to join and stay part of