PR Demystified – How to get free publicity by giving journalists what they really need
The HotHive, 2009
Author: Chantal Cooke
Free P&P to all UK addresses
Generating free and effective media coverage is easy – but only if you follow a few simple rules.
This book, written by a professional journalist, will guide you through:
- how to generate PR even if you don't have any news
- how to build a contacts list of journalists
- how to write a press release
- how to contact journalists and speak their language
- how to close the deal successfully
- how to prepare for your interview
It demystifies the whole process of dealing with journalists and getting hem on your side, as well as showing you how to recognise which media is relevant to you and how to work out what you have to offer a journalist that will grab their attention.